My YouTube Videos:

Saturday 14 September 2013

My Horse


My Horse - screenshotMy Horse - screenshot

Have you ever dreamed of owning a horse? Well you could live out that dream of looking after a realistic horse, and share the experience with your friends all on your android device! Care for your horse by grooming, feeding and treating it. Bond together in a wide range of interactive 3D activities. Plus, there are eight different breeds to collect and look after - even a zebra! In addition, participate in challenging competitions such as exciting show jumping events; but remember, practice makes perfect as you train in order to reach the World Championships! Moreover, with the awesome in-game camera, you can take photos of your horse in action as it plays and eats in the paddock -it's as if you're actually there! Also, visit your friends' stables to help look after their horses through the social aspect of My Horse. Above all, My Horse contains stunning graphics! Marvel at each individual horses' unique texture and  fascinating movements to tell their mood.

So what are you waiting for? Why not download My Horse today? Of course, My Horse will bring you into a world that you won’t want to leave...

(My Horse is 63MB but saves to the SD card, it's current version is 1.12.1 and it requires Android 2.2 and up.)


No comments:

Post a Comment